Monday

Your Task Today - Play Game

How wonderful it feels like when you are asked to play games as a task during class. Can you imagine? I felt so happy and excited to do so. My classmates and I were asked to play the 'Drow Games' during class period as an activity or a task. Dr. Jakaran Mukundan created an online games called 'Drow Games' and invite us to play with. There are a lots of prizes(gadget). Wow! amazing isn't it. But today the game is played between classmates. We can't wait to start playing. We are all so excited to play and of course to win.


But unfortunately, I didn't win the first place. I lost the quarter final match. it was me versus Murni. I lost but i am not sad. It is okay because I did my best. Congratulations to Gee Onn Onn, the champion for the battle of drow games and also to all winners. Maybe next time if there is any other games like this, i will make sure I came home as a champion..

2 comments:

  1. Fun and happy yet learning something new. That is how I could describe this game. Yes, I do agree with you that we would never have the same opportunity in the other subject.

    ReplyDelete