Monday

I Love You Julia!


It was a pleasure to watch a movie during tutorial class rather than just having a normal lecture. I have being watching Mona Lisa Smile lately and it was so good. Plus maybe because it was because of having my favourite actress in that story; Julia Roberts. She is getting old by the way. But still, she is so pretty and I love  her! 

Mona Lisa Smile tells the story of Katherine Ann Watson (played by Julia Roberts), a teacher who studied at UCLA graduate school who leaves her boyfriend behind in Los Angeles to teach at Wellesley College, a conservative women's private liberal arts college inMassachusetts, United States in 1953. Although the film carry a heavy message for the audience, but the acting was good so you won't be burden by trying to understand the message it brings.

I love her passion in teaching eventhough she is having a hard time at Wellesley College at first. The she treated the students, the way she handle the pressure made by the students who are trying to be smart. Maybe I should use it one day, I mean how she handle the students. I would like to say this movie is good and maybe I'm being unfair because I LOVE JULIA ROBERTS so damn much!











Starring: Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Julia Stiles, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ginnifer Goodwin, Dominic West, Juliet Stevenson and Marcia Gay Harden.







No comments:

Post a Comment