Saturday

Inspiration

There was an exhibition 'Pameran Rekacipta, Penyelidikan dan Inovasi (PRPI) held at Dewan Besar Universiti Putra Malaysia started on 27th until 31st of July 2010. All of my classmates and I went there as we were invited by Associate Professor Dr. Jayakaran Mukundan
At first, I have no idea what the PRPI is all about. When I first entered the hall, I can see a lot of bright faces, they are a group of people who are involved in the research and innovation fields. My beloved lecturer Dr. 'JK Mukundan' was there to promote his research in the education. As one of his students, I would like to say that I am proud of what he did, because we need this kind of individual to do research, in order to improve or to keep fit as the world is moving on. 
The Yobo DrowGames is one of the new way to attract students to learn. Using the online application system in educating people is an intelligent idea. The students will easily attracted to this way of learning where there are prizes waiting for them. While playing game, they will automatically learn something new for example new vocabulary. They will enjoy this.
I also enjoyed the new industry and the household invention there. It is fun, and I was inspired to become one of them as a researcher, or inventor. 


Click on the link below to read a newspaper report on PRPI UPM:
http://psasir.upm.edu.my/4423/1/0626.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment