Monday

Judge:How to Spell Bee? Akeelah: B.E.E

A dream comes true that is how I would like to conclude the movie Akeelah and The Bee. Akeelah shows her effort to win the National Spelling Bee Competition. Without efoort, hard work, without training, it is impossible for anyone to win that competition.
Akeelah really inspire people through this movie. Her character; a black girl wanted to join the spelling competition which conquered by the white kids where the situation is not really on her side, but she kept on trying. If this movie was made long time before, during I was in primary school, I guess I will exactly started to memorizing the words in the dictionary. I will do that because this movie give me inspiration and hope that anybody can be really good if you really want to be good and you work hard to become good and then become the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment