Monday

Finding Forrester

The story started when Jamal went to meet his friends to play basketball, while there is somebody watching from an apartment above them. Forrester is a novel writer while Jamal is 16 year old hardworking boy. Jamal loves writing and his writing is really good. The way Forrester teach him to write is unique.

I wish I am Jamal, I wish I have the ability to write more, and more like he did. I wish I had better English because it would help me to write. I wish I will meet someone like Forrester and he is willing to teach me how to write longer and better.

Jamal, Jamal, Jamal, you are a lucky boy Jamal. Being me? Nothing much, having hard time to write. Ask me for 2000-3000 words to write, seriously I need a very long time to do so? You Jamal, you are able to write a novel. Bravo! May one day I could write more than what I did now.

No comments:

Post a Comment