Monday

C.H.A.L.K

A documentary on teaching about three different teachers and an assistant principal. It shows the hard time they had in school. Being in school is sometimes annoying for me, because sometimes  it can be too loud when I was not interested in listening, as a students and also as a teacher. Being in school, I have to tolerate with everyone around the school. Whether you like it or not, you must!

There are all kinds of people around schools. As a teacher, firstly, you have to deal with your students. They play around, they don't want to listen to you, they make noise and many more. Then you have to tolerate with the teachers around. It is not impossible for a teacher sometimes being so stupid as human being. I've been through this before. She trust more on her favorite students rather than other teacher. So that is so stupid. If there is something wrong, do ask first. Not acting like a child scolding another teacher, in front of others and the students included. That was effin' rude. What a pig. Furthermore, parents nowdays, they do believe their children and always pointing finger at teacher while the truth is their children make mistakes, so they should be punish.

Why not?isn't it? Maybe next time if I met parents like this, may show them my middle finger.
Sorry, I just wanted to express what I felt when when i was that kind of situation before. Thanks for reading.

p/s: I think the topic is not suitable for this entry, I would like to write about the movie but suddenly this thing comes playing around my brain and I have to spit it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment